Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spelling list week 3

tomatoes(I do not like the tomatoes in BLTs.)
countries(There are thousands of countries around the world)
dollars(I wish I will  get 1,000 dollars)
eagles(I saw 2 eagles flying in the sky)
inches(I am 2,098,086,676,586,866,7 inches tall)
leashes(My dog  ate all of her leashes)
monkeys(What's invisible and smells like bananas? Monkey farts.)
numbers(I don't know what  to use with numbers)
smudges(There are a bunch of smudges on my dog's face)
taxes(My parents hate taxes)
relishes(What are relishes?)
sandwiches(Never eat liver sandwiches)
umbrellas(Never eat liver sandwiches under an umbrella)
bicycles(Never eat a liver sandwich while riding a bicycle and holding an umbrella)
ferries(There are magical ferries flying around me and Maggie)
arrows(I am going to shoot a bird with arrows)
ages(There are many different ages)
times(There are different times on the clock)
tides(The tides are big)
cliffs(People fall off cliffs)

 

4 comments:

  1. Not much of a sandwich if you take the tomato off the BLT And somehow I have a hard time believing you are that tall :)
    This is a very creative way to do homework...keep up the good job!
    Donell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that my Maggie you're talking about? If so, thanks for including her! I'll show her in the morning, she'll be tickled! Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomatoes are delicious on BLTs. But they have to be tomatoes from the garden.

    ReplyDelete