Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am a horrible speller...it's my dad's fault!

Hi everyone, my name is Sam. Sam Fuller. I am a 4th grader and I am bad at spelling because of my dad. You see he was a bad speller when he was a kid. Like father like son. He is a teacher and he still misspells words all the time. He tells that his students have to always correct him. He even gives them candy if they find a misspelled word in the papers that he makes for them or on Power point or when he writes on the board. So he is making me make a story with my spelling words. I decided that I would make this blog to share with the whole world my story using all of the new spelling words each week. Stay tuned for the first segment of my first story...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sam! This is Sister Cropper - Elder Cropper and I are on a mission in New York City. We teach classes. Remember Nico when we were all in the nursery at church? He is FINALLY a legal person in the United States! He and his dad had to go to the Philippines for a couple of weeks to take care of that. Now he can get a passport and go with his family to Paris, France, when his dad is in charge of the BYU Semester Abroad program. Hooray! We liked it when he stayed with us but it is better to be with your family, isn't it?
    Ciao for Niao, Sister Cropper
    PS you don't have to be a bad speller - you just have to WANT to spell things right, and if you spell a word wrong, write it down a bunch of times and look at your list every day. But wanting to is the most important part. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sam this is alyssa allen im in your class. I've been looking at ur blog and its totaly awesome and i was thikin i shuld probly use some of your techniqus there very cool well see you at school tomarow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete